Monday 26 October 2015

Travelling as lifestyle: My top 5 destinations

Hello, Ciao, Hola, Guten Tag, Bonjour, Živjo. 


Today I wanted to start with blog a bit different, because I will write about the topic I love, travelling!
Ever since I was little pumpkin, I remember I knew I wanted to travel all over the world and I still love it. I love learning about new countries, new cities, new lifestyles and new cultures. It's amazing. Those are my top 5 destinations, which changed me either for better or for worse. (Mostly these experiences made me better human, I think.)



 5. Berlin



I fell in love with this city when I first saw it in person few years ago. When I was there I felt so small and I loved the feeling because I just wanted to experience everything, the city is so pretty and everything just fits together. Imagine living in artist's eyes? That's how I felt. It's amazing and I would go back everytime I have chance.

  4. Venezia


 You know you are in Italy when people are arguing or talking really loudly on the street but it just sounds so good so you want to keep listening to them but you don't want to seem creepy? I can speak Italian, but I don't sound good doing it haha :). You should try pizza and pasta, they make it perfect. Why am I in love with Venezia? It's romantic city for romantic souls.

3. Maribor


 City I grew up in. City where you can get lost in it. Cit where everybody knows everything about everybody. The city has charm though. Old wine, sells it all. And people are huge football fans (big +).

2. Paris


The city of love. The magic happens here.If you can fall in love with city, then I've fallen in love with Paris already. The city has biggest charm I've ever seen. It was like I was living my own princess story. I would go back thousand times if I could.

1. London


If I had to choose where I want to spend the rest of my life I would choose London. Why? I am simply in love with their lifestyle, with people there, with city, with everything.






That's it for today, have a great night/day, with love Nastja :)

No comments:

Post a Comment