Tuesday 1 December 2015

The hardest thing I’ve ever been through

Hello I haven't blogged in a while, because my old computer was pretty much dead
and i got new one for my birthday (Thank you aunt and uncle). I will write about our
Happy November as I like to call it in next post.


 By the tittle of this post, you could have asked yourself 'what happened to her? i'm
pretty sure nothing big''. So this will be mine story.

I had 2 grandmothers and one grandpa. I love them all, with all my heart, no matter
the arguments or how stubborn one gets. My older grandma (I will call her Nona in post)
lived closer to me. I was there everyday since I was born. I helped her cleaning,
cook, play cards, listen to her stories. Even when she told me the story for the 128time.
(picture is symbolic)


When I went to primary school she was so proud one me. Her little angel was growing up.
My brother and I were her favorite grandsons and I have big family. So as time passed
I finished primary school and I was so happy. Everything was alright. Also I was going
high school soon. My cousin called us to tell us she has wedding on November 7th 2009,
I was so happy for her. She was finally getting her life together. So we went to the
wedding and it was amazing and so pretty. Celebration was awesome as well. 


On the 8th of November 2009 the same cousin who got married the day earlier had birthday so we had lunch together to finish celebrating everything. So after like 3 hours my family went home, but we still left my grandma with cousin because she lived close to restaurant and I hoped someone would walk her home. But no, my grandma decided she will go home alone and hour and half after we went home, we got call that they are taking my grandma to the hospital because someone hit her with the car. She had urgent operation and she survived, thank god. After few days I visited her and she was so happy. She told me that the man who hit her with car brought her flowers and chocolate, so lovely from him.

Fast foward to 14 day after on November 22nd my grandma died. I was 14 years old and
my whole world crashed down. I wanted to run after her and tell her how much I love her,I wanted to hug her one last time. See her smile one last time, hear her voice one more time,but I will never get to do that. I cried for months after her dead, I couldn't sleep, I saw her in my dreams, I felt her close. She was my everything. And this year on November 22nd when I was on her grave and grave of her husband my Nonek (whom I never met) I realized I still miss her and I will never forget her. I love my grandpa and grandma who are still alive very much, but she is my angel. The one who is looking after me right now. I hope she is proud on me, because I am proud on her.
(picture is symbolic)

Tell the person you love, that you love them.Tell your pet you love them. Spread the love.


Have an amazing day, Nastja. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment