Monday 8 February 2016

Where was I? Was I lost? What is happening?

Hello, first I owe an apology why was I lost. 

In January I was sick, a lot. Almost every week and I really didn't feel
like going on my computer, writing half hearted blog and post it, so i didn't.
But now since winter is ending I will hopefully be healthy so I will blog more.






So if anybody remembers how smart I was about not doing my new years resolutions?
Yeah.... I kinda gave myself resolution in February (good job, Nastja) and it's about 
finding myself and my happiness again. I'm not sad child, I love my life, I love my family
and my friends, but at the same time I want to do job that will help me grow and learn 
about myself. So I will try to just go with the flow  and whatever comes out of this it's 
gonna be great.


We had snow this winter for like a week, but my dog enjoyed it and I took some nice pictures.




I'll be more interesting next time, which I hope it will be really soon.

With love, Nastja

No comments:

Post a Comment