Wednesday 10 February 2016

20 Questions tag: Facts about me

Hello I decided to do ''facts about me''. I hope everyone enjoys it. 



1. What is your middle name?
I don't have middle name, sadly.


2. What was your favourite subject at school?
It was english and history.


3. What is your favourite drink?
Well, depepnds on occasion, if it's night out then vodka, if it's at home or out
with the friend then coffee.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
For past few days I can't stop listening to ''Little do you know'' by Alex and Sierra, this song is on reply almost all the time. :) (if I made my friend listen to it, noone has to know right?)

5. What is your favourite food?
Pasta, brokoli soup, potato salad, cocumber salad and potato salad. (I can't pick one,
don't blame me)

6. What was last thing you bought?
Winter sweater, I will post the picture below.

7.Favourite book of all the time?
I don't read books.

8. Favourite perfume?
Dolce&Gabbana- The one

9. Favourite holiday?
Easter holiday, when we celebrate it with family at home. :)

10. Are you married?

No and I don't plan to get ever married.

11. Have you ever been out of the country? If so how many times?
Yes,Austria (5 times), Germany, France, Serbia, Croatia and Italia (all once).

12.Do you speak any other language?
I speak Slovenian (native), english, spanish and croatian.

13. How many siblings do you have?
One brother Klemen, he is older.

14. Favourite restaurant?
I don't have favourite one.

15. Favourite blog?
Fashion blogs

16. Favourite TV show?
Castle, Supernatural, Desperate Housewifes, How I met your mother.

17. PC or Mac?
PC, I don't have Mac yet.

18. What phone do you have?
Alcatel one touch idol 2.

19. How tall are you?
5''1

20. Can you cook?
Yes, I went culinary school. 


I'm terrible sorry for bad quality, but I have some old phone right now because my phone died. But I think you can see sweather good enough. 



Everybody have a great day. With love, Nastja.

No comments:

Post a Comment